Lot2You now makes it possible to obtain a guaranteed car loan approval, despite having bad credit We look beyond your credit score to the other factors that make you a qualified buyer. We know that you are not your credit history, so why should financial issues from the past stand in the way of your future purchases?
For guaranteed approval, we look for things such as stable monthly income and we may also consider your debt to income ratio as a factor. This means that we want to make sure that taking on an auto loan payment won’t compromise your ability to pay your other monthly bills.
We know that searching for auto financing with damaged credit can be frustrating. It can seem like there is no real help in sight, let alone any kind of guarantee for approval. At Lot2You, we not only guarantee that you will get a loan, but will help you find a vehicle that fits your budget and lifestyle perfectly. Helping people with difficult credit circumstances isn’t just our job, it’s our number one priority. Do any of the following apply to you?
- You have limited funds to produce a large down payment.
- Banks consider you a high risk and will not approve you for a loan.
- You have a low monthly income.
- You have a low credit score.
- You have no credit history.
There are other lenders in the market that specialize in providing guaranteed car loans with bad credit to borrowers who have bad or no credit histories or even past bankruptcy records; however, they lack transparency when it comes to communicating the process to you, the customer.
To quickly get approved for your next car loan when you have bad credit or zero down payment, you need to follow a systematic approach. Although we specialize in assisting individuals with special credit circumstances with guaranteed approved auto loans, there are some basic criteria which applicants must meet. It shouldn’t happen that later on the loan appears burdensome to that individual. The requirements are simple and allow almost 99% of the applicants to qualify. There is little need to worry even if a borrower has previous bankruptcy filing record. With the national economy showing signs of recovery, many applicants’ bankruptcies may be about to drop of their credit reports. We can help such borrowers to get approved for car loans in times of need.
Approval Guaranteed if Borrower Meets The Following:
- Legal resident of the United States.
- Provide proof of income at mininum $2,200 gross each month.
- Employed at current job for minimum 12 months.
- Over 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license or state I.D.
- If there is a chapter 7 bankruptcy on your credit report, proof for completion of “341 meeting” with creditors must be provided.
- If chapter 13 bankruptcy is on your credit report then get “Authorization to Incur Debt” from Trustee who has overseen your case.
- Amount to finance requested falls within debt to income guidelines.
- If amount to finance requested s outside these guidelines, down payment would be required.
- Minimum financed amount of $8,000.
- No vehicle repossessions within the last 24 months.
- If credit reflects a repossession, co-signer may be required for approval.
- Intent when submitting the loan/finance application was to finance a new or used vehicle.
- Intent to buy car from authorized dealerships.
- If applicant does not meet income requirement, a co-signer would be required.
- In some cases, a contigency approval will be offered in which applicant must agree to before taking delivery of vehicle and during ownership.
Consent And Authorization For A Credit Bureau Report
- All statements made in this pre-qualification are true and correct, and are made for the purpose of obtaining a Loan or Financing.
- You are at least 18 years of age (or such other age of majority applicable to your state of residence).
- Authorization is given to Lot2You, the Lenders and Credit Sources to obtain my credit report in connection with this loan/finance offer request form, any credit application or transaction resulting from the form, future extensions of credit, for any aspect of the credit transaction, and including but not limited to reviewing my account, taking collection action, or any other permissible purpose under the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act;
- Authorization is given to Lot2You, the Lenders and the Credit Sources to use and share the information you provide to Lot2You in order to process your request for credit;
- By submitting your information, you give your consent for the sharing of information about your request between the Lenders, Credit Sources and Lot2You, and authorize Lot2You to post the results on the Web Site for your review.
- Lot2You makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, to any applicant or borrower regarding the value, condition or identification of the vehicle to be purchased;
- Upon your request, we will inform you whether we requested a credit report and provide the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished the report.
Note: These guidelines are subject to change without notice at any time. You can still submit a request for loan/finance for consideration even if you do not meet one or all of the above guidelines. Because of the variables involved in finance, auto valuation, and other mitigati factors, meeting these guidelines does not guarantee loan/finance approval through Lot2You or any other Lender(s).